“Once the subconscious mind accepts an idea, it begins to execute it.”
As the memorable Shakti Gawan put; an affirmation is a strong positive statement that something is already so.
These powerful statements can help you overcome any negative thoughts that no longer serve you. When repeated often with true belief, you can positively transform your life. Our life stems from our thoughts. Our thoughts translate into actions in order for us to manifest our intentions.
Being intentional about your thoughts and the words you use when speaking is a daily practice.
Lucky for you, I wrote a piece that explains why and how your thoughts are more powerful in my previous post; “Using the Law of Attraction to Manifest Your Dreams”.
I know affirmations can sound like “wishful thinking”. However, these positive repetitions can reprogram our thinking and patterns. Over time, we begin to think, act, and feel differently.
Everyone has experienced having negative self-sobataging thoughts. These thoughts can become self-fulling prophecies. Which is why when you think something about yourself isn’t admirable, it becomes harder to ignore.
Eventually, we talk ourselves into believing we aren’t good enough, and it manifests in all areas of our lives such as our relationships and our careers.
But, one positive thought is 10x more powerful than a negative one.
Positive affirmations won’t only strengthen and empower you, but they will also cancel out the limiting beliefs that live in our sub-conscious mind.
So here are my top 10 Morning Affirmations to kick start your morning and set the tone of your day!
Top 10 Affirmations to Start Your Morning Right and Energized
1. I celebrate my life and journey.
2. I attract unconditional love, abundance, and clarity.
3. Everyday I attract high vibrational opportunities and sacred connections.
4. Everything I do always works out for me.
5. I always attract only the best circumstances in my life.
6. My work is recognize in a positive way.
7. Everyday I am one step closer to my purpose.
8. Believing in myself comes naturally to me.
9. I am worthy of love.
10. I am worthy of success and happiness.